Northern Lights small group tour, with hot chocolate, kleinas and photos included
Words simply cannot justify the sight of this spectacular phenomenon. It’s an experience that we know you will want to savor and enjoy.
So, with this in mind, our Northern Lights tour has been created accordingly - with an absolute emphasis on the word ‘experience’. First off, we will start our hunt for the Northern Lights with a bit of pre-planning via the Aurora forecast and start our exploration by heading in that direction. Sometimes the lights want to be chased and that is all part of the fun. If we do find them, it is a unique moment. If not, you get to try again. Authentic Icelandic wool blankets, hot chocolate and Icelandic pastries are included.
By traveling in a minibus you get the qualities of a smaller group (max 19 people) as we try to avoid the crowds for the best spot available.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
Warm Icelandic wool blankets
Kleinas (Icelandic pastries)
Clothing according to weather
Here is how it works: Every day we take a look at the forecast for the evening. First, you need activity of the lights. Second, you need to have a clear sky. And last you need to get out of the city to rid of the light pollution.
If conditions are favorable, we send you an email and we do the tour. If we don‘t find any lights, you have the option of going again for free (subject to availability). Please keep in mind that sightings are never guarantee.
Only in the case the tour NEVER operates due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be entitled to get a full refund.
Also, we at EastWest want to assure you that we are well-prepared and ready to give you a fantastic, rewarding and safe holiday. Therefore, we have put together new procedures:
- We need you to keep at least 2 meter distance from others at all times possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask on board our minibuses. Please get in touch with email@example.com before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering so we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitizer is provided onboard our vehicles.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell or are symptomatic before the trip.
- We kindly ask you to use the same seats all day, as much spread out over the minibus as possible.
- Minimize all unnecessary contact such as shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
- We clean and disinfect all shared contact surfaces in the vehicle several times per day, mostly those that are frequently touched such as door handles, arm rests, buttons for windows and locks, seatbelts... However, wearing gloves is an effective way to minimise the risk of infection.
- Where and when possible, we keep the door opened to promote air flow through the vehicle.